Reiki Principles for life:
Just for today • I will not be Angry • I will not Worry • I will be Grateful • I will do my work Honestly • I will be kind to Every Living Thing
What is Reiki?
The simplest definition of the word Reiki is Universal or Spiritual (Rei)- Life Force or Energy (Ki). The Reiki system is a simple and powerful system of energy work that anyone can learn to use for developing physical, emotional, mental and spiritual harmony and wholeness in themselves and for assisting others.
Reiki is a natural and simple healing method which allows you to absorb more life force energy.
Reiki is a form of spiritual healing using "universal life energy" channeled through the practitioner to the recipient.
Reiki is one of the most ancient healing methods known to mankind. It originated in Tibet and was rediscovered in the nineteenth century by a Japanese monk by the name of Dr. Mikao Usui.
What are the benefits Reiki?
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Balances the energy in the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Enhances personal awareness
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
- Aids meditation and positive thinking
What is the technique of Reiki?
- Create energy room
- Hands-on work
- Acknowledgement and gratitude
- Closing and feedback
What does Reiki help overcome?
- Physical & Emotional pain
- Stomach upsets
- Respiratory problems